søndag den 25. august 2013

On the cover of the Rolling Stone


Links: 1, 2


Links: 1, 2


Links: 1,


Links: 1, 2


Links: 1, 2 


Links: 1, 2


Links: 1, 2

'The thrill we've never known is the thrill that'll get'cha when you get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone'. Dr. Hook's right; most of us will never know that thrill. We can, however, know the thrill of hanging cool vintage covers of the Rolling Stone on our walls. Even better. Thanks to Cathrine I've become aware that you can buy prints of some of these 550 legendary covers online, and at fairly low prices at that (here, for instance). I am currently hunting for something to hang on our bedroom wall, and I think I have to go with a couple of the covers above, possible accessorized with golden frames. As you may know I have a thing for all things 90's, so the Spice Girls version and the one with the stars of Beverly Hills 90210 are naturally some of my favorites. Sadly I have a feeling my boyfriend won't allow me to hang my teen idols on our bedroom wall. Perhaps he could agree to the Lady Gaga and the Mad Men versions. Which ones are your favorites? 

Dansk: Takket Cathrine er jeg blevet opmærksom på, at man kan købe tryk af Rolling Stone magasinets legendariske covers online (fx her). Jeg er lige nu på jagt efter noget, som skal pryde vores soveværelsesvæg, og jeg tror, jeg har fundet det helt rette i de her covers. Mine favoritter er bl.a. dem med Spice Girls (naturligvis), Brenda, Brandon og Dylan, og Mad Men stjernerne. Hvilke er jeres favoritter?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar